Each of our targeted lines features a blend of organic essential oils that nourish your body’s skin type. Our labels are a visual guide to that blend. Learn about them here.
When it comes to clean beauty, thoughtfully formulated skincare and bodycare products are a must. That doesn’t mean it has to be complicated necessarily, but even simple formulas can get lost in translation. After all, not everyone is literate in ingredients labels. Ingredients are a top priority to us, but so is function—that’s why design is something we really took into consideration with the brand aesthetic. Streamlined minimalism and purposeful use of color serve as a visual reference for the concentration of essential oils that are included in our targeted lines as well as their natural colors found in nature.
- Juniper: A blue-green conifer tree, its essential oil is heavily featured in our firming formula for its ability to tone and reduce water retention.
- Grapefruit: This zesty oil helps reduce the appearance of cellulite and puffiness.
- Palmarosa: This sweet grass’s oil softens damaged and dry skin and smells sweetly like a rose.
- Lavender: Sourced from Bulgaria, this flower has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help deflate any swelling or irritation.
- Rose Geranium: This Egypt-sourced flower helps eliminate fluid retention and soothe skin damage.
- Carrot Seed: This is the most featured in this line for its ability to reduce the appearance of aging with powerful antioxidants.
- Frankincense: This aromatic oil helps reduce stress and tension and boost mood.
- Bergamot: A bright and fresh citrus, this balances skin while promoting peaceful relaxation
- Rosemary: This soothes dry skin while improving circulation.
- Ylang Ylang: Also heavily featured, this Madagascar flower’s oils soothe irritation and promote smoothness, refining the appearance of wrinkles.
- Cypress: As the foundation essential oil, this reduces the appearance of old and new blemishes and creates a more balanced and glowing complexion overall.
- Rose Geranium: This alleviates damaged skin and eases fluid retention.
- Jasmine: A soothing balancer, this fragrance oil is a mood booster and skin soother.
Other than essential oils, our body oils include a blend of organic carrier oils that have a ton of skin benefits themselves as well (think antioxidant-rich, skin cell-nourishing moisturizers). Carrier oils are important to dilute the essential oils so you can enjoy their benefits without fear of irritation. It’s important to remember that many essential oils shouldn’t be applied directly to the skin in their pure, undiluted form because their concentrated levels can be too harsh and irritating. Their benefits aren’t diminished when carefully blended with carrier oils though. Plus, aside from your skin’s physical well-being, the essential oils are selected for their aromatic benefits as well. Bodycare can be an elevated self-care practice when you incorporate a multi-sensory approach. That includes massaging nourishing oils into your skin, breathing in their mood-boosting and stress-relieving fragrant aura, and the relaxation of taking time to care for your whole body.