Heading into the thick of the holiday season, it's important to carve out time to take care of ourselves. Our favorite way? Taking a bath, of course. But one of the biggest comments we always get is, "I'm not a bath person." Whether it's not having the time or not knowing how, we've heard everything.
For all you yet-to-be bath converts, we've teamed up with some of our favorite bath people to share their love of baths and how they make the time their own. Read on and get inspired for your upcoming winter baths.
Meet The Bath People
Why are you thankful for baths?
Antonella: I love taking baths because it becomes such a luxurious treat at the end of a long day. I get to step away from all responsibilities and spend some time relaxing and recharging.
Jasmine: I'm thankful for baths because it forces me to slow down and just enjoy the moment that I'm in. It's the little pauses in life that I need to really check in with myself.
Mira: I love taking baths after a long day because it’s uninterrupted alone time to recharge my own battery.
Kristine: I like having time to myself to relax and unwind especially since life can be extremely busy at times.
What was the last great idea you had in the bath?
Antonella: The last one was probably an idea on how to fix a problem I was having with my code lol
Jasmine: The last great idea I had in the bath cannot be disclosed because it was TOO great and I can't risk sharing it with the world before I'm ready to execute it.
Mira: To start a podcast!
What is your dream bath/spa destination?
Antonella: I would love taking a bath in Paris with the glittering Eiffel Tower out the window. A girl can dream.
Jasmine: If it'd be possible to take a bath in the middle of the woods but be completely protected from everything that's actually out there in the woods— that'd be my pick.
Mira: Any Amangiri Resort
Kristine: I would love to go to any kind of day spa or weekend retreat.
Quickfire Round! When you're in the bath, what's your favorite...
- Antonella: My go-to lately has been Costco's Benvolio Prosecco
- Jasmine: White Wine!
- Mira: Yogi Bedtime Tea
- Kristine: Hot tea with honey and lemon
- Antonella: I recently started doing my nails at home with GelX, so I've been watching lots of nail tutorials on YouTube.
- Jasmine: 2000s R&B Playlist
- Mira: A good book!
- Kristine: A book or listening to a podcast on my phone<
- Antonella: The trifecta that always leaves me feeling recharged lately is aromatherapy, face rolling, and disconnecting from all screens in the evening.
- Jasmine: Zero screens, and either a soothing podcast or music playlist while I sit and check in with myself.
- Mira: Face mask
- Kristine: Face mask, meditation, affirmations